Saturday, July 08, 2006

Biden's big, fat mouth




In the interest of full disclosure- I like Joe Biden. I like him a lot. But his recent comments in New Hampshire (see video above) were flat-out dumb.

Gannett News Services ran an article that sums up Biden's problem perfectly.Link.

From the article:

It wasn't the first time Biden has talked his way into trouble in New Hampshire, which holds the nation's first presidential primary. During his first presidential bid in 1987, he told one New Hampshire voter who questioned his law school grades that: "I think I probably have a much higher IQ than you do."

2 Comments:

Blogger Cyrus said...

He's not a presidential candidate is he?

Lie to me and tell me he's not. That clip alone is enough. That one clip is all its going to take.

9:02 PM  
Blogger V. Hammond said...

Cyrus,

yes. He's running.

Sorry.

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home