Thursday, June 29, 2006

You Can't Please All the People All the Time

I thought the only people that would be pissed about Warren Buffett giving away the vast majority of his fortune to charity would have been his kids or grandkids. However, as is evidenced by my earlier post about the Fed, I'm not always right.

Rev. Thomas Euteneuer, a Roman Catholic priest and president of Human Life International compared him to a Nazi doctor, because the Gates Foundation, to which Buffett gave the majority of his gift to, supports Planned Parenthood. And Tony Perkins of the Family Research Council (I've written about them before) said that the Buffets were partially responsible for the approval of the RU-486 pill, contributing to the deaths of over 500,000 babies.

I've already explained once how crazy and calculating the Family Research Council is. The above is even more proof. I've never heard of Human Life International, but you can add them to the list of organizations to which I'll probably never belong.

More on this wacky criticism, here.

-B. Hammond

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home