Thursday, June 22, 2006

THE DARK SIDE




Absolute MUST WATCH!!!!

PBS Frontline piece called The Dark Side. Absolutely the most informative, damning piece of journalism I have seen in a long time. Maybe ever. Check your local listings and find out when it's on in your area. Fascinating.

It journals the path to war and Cheney's tentacles throughout the administration/government. I took some notes while watching it-but I'm a little tired to post a serious discussion on it tonight.

You'll be able to watch it online (on the PBS site) starting Thursday at 5pm.

A link to the VERY informative THE DARK SIDE site at PBS.

1 Comments:

Blogger B. Hammond said...

I've gotta say, I'm impressed by the frequency of posts. I'll try to draft one and see if it's up to snuff.

A good complimentary piece to that Dark Side PBS piece is this month's Vanity Fair. It has a great article on Rumsfeld and how having Cheney back him up has been his saving grace. It's also got an article on the fake intelligence used to get us into the war (more yellow cake stuff).

-BH

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home